Grow Your Business with Effective Social Media Marketing
If you are a new business or an established business that needs a boost in sales, effective social media marketing can help you grow your business. If your business is not using social media, you may be missing out on a lot of opportunities for increased sales and brand recognition. If you are a new, relatively unknown business, getting out there by establishing your company on the various social media sites can get you the jump start that you need to get off the ground and running with new customers.
There are many different types of marketing that businesses need to be doing to remain competitive in today’s marketplace, and if you are not marketing yourself you may be costing yourself sales and revenue! Drip marketing campaigns and social media marketing are the way of the future as more and more people turn to the online world to do their shopping, interact with friends and relatives, and get the news of the world. If you are not marketing online you are missing out on valuable opportunities to grow your business and establish your reputation as a professional organization.
Email marketing is one of the most well-known forms of marketing. We have all gotten the marketing emails from the stores and websites that we visit often. Despite the bad reputation that spammers give to marketing through email, it is still an effective and proven method of converting interest into sales. Email marketing companies like Transformational Outsourcing can give your company the brand awareness and credibility that comes with a professional email marketing campaign.
Transformational Outsourcing is a online marketing company that offers social media marketing, virtual assistants, email marketing, and lead generation.
If you are looking for the best way to increase your revenue and sales, give us a call today at 561.922.8947. Our friendly sales representatives are standing by to take your call!
What Can A Facebook Page Do For Your Business?
- Easy way to contact a large amount of clientele and stay in communication with them
- Over a billion users are on FaceBook and is increasing daily
- Easy to link you page to other sites and pages to get increased traffic
There are several tips that can help make or break your internet marketing through your Facebook account. Here are some daily ‘to dos’ you should follow:
- Respond to other posts so your account is active
- Invite new connections to your page
- Post to your account daily and make it count
- Add photos
- Ask questions to get feedback. Learn more about your customer.
- Initiate action to get testimonials
- Create contests
- Share videos
On a weekly basis you will find it is a good idea to look into the insights for your page and check out how many people are visiting. As well as checking into different articles and stories that will be appealing to your clientele. If this sounds like a lot of work for you, consider hiring a professional company like Transformational Outsourcing to manage the account
5 LinkedIn Tips for Business Careers
1. Make sure you look for candidates that meet your job description criteria- My searches have gone much faster when I look only at candidates that are in my industry and meet my criteria. Being able to quickly find people within my network makes searching much more efficient.
2. Read the candidates past job descriptions- This helps me get a brief synopsis of past experiences without having to read through an entire resume.
3. Look at possible people that may link you and the candidate together- Sometimes I use this to ask the person that I know questions about the potential applicant. I can get a firsthand account of the person before even meeting them.
4. Be specific in the type of person that you are looking for to fill the position- A good job description has helped me quickly and efficiently weed out certain people and it will also help people know from the beginning if they are qualified for the job.
5. Join the “Find Talent” section- There are 3 different memberships (Talent Basic. Talent Finder and Talent Pro). They each offer different levels of clearance and different filters. This option helps me find the best talent for each position that I have available. This feature costs money but it has certainly helped me find candidates and save a lot of time in the long run since I could quickly eliminate candidates at the same time.
Using Twitter for Business without Letting it Consume All Your Time
There are a couple ways you can prevent yourself from wasting time getting caught up in your Twitter timeline. The first thing you can do is to not follow anyone else, which will essentially eliminate your timeline altogether and remove the biggest time sink associated with the platform. This is a very effective method of eliminating the problem altogether, but it’s not an effective way to grow your follower base on Twitter. There’s no need to follow every single person on Twitter who follows you, but subscribing to other people in your industry is an important act of goodwill and a powerful method of gaining followers of your own when you’re first starting out.
There is a more practical solution to the timeline problem which lets you follow all the people you want. All you need to do is schedule your posts using an external program like Tweetdeck. A program like Tweetdeck lets you schedule as many posts as you want for as far into the future as you want. If you are feeling ambitious you can schedule posts for the next few months all in one go, though scheduling too far in advance prevents you from remaining flexible and topical with the information you tweet. Scheduling a week’s worth of posts at a time is a great compromise between providing your followers with up-to-the-minute information and approaching Twitter as a daily burden. Using a program like Tweetdeck once a week will also remove the temptation of looking over your Timeline more than once a week, eliminating the program’s threat as a potential time sink.
There are plenty of other little tips and tricks associated with using Twitter effectively for your business, but none of those will provide you with too much help if you don’t have a grasp on the basic principle of the platform- provide value without getting personally caught up in its never ending torrent of noise.