How to List Your Business on Apple Maps
Apple Maps has come a long way over the years and nowadays if you want people to find your business, a listing on Apple Maps is essential.
One of the best things about adding your business to Apple Maps is the control you have over your listing. You call the shots and add the details, helping your business get noticed.
How do you create the perfect listing for your business?
- Go to https://mapsconnect.apple.com/ and log in with your Apple ID and password (create one if needed). Set yourself as the owner (or authorized account manager) and enter the basic details of your business.
- Next, verify your phone number and accept your PIN code to verify the number and business are yours.
- Now that you are confirmed, you will select the type of business you are operating from a list of options and confirm your hours of business. Adding business hours is one of the most popular options you have for informing customers.
- The final basic detail you will want to include in your listing is your company website and links to your social media accounts. This helps build business credibility and allows people to search for more information directly from the listing. Do not leave out your links!
- Lastly, include extra details specific to your business – sales, photos, special events or promotions… These added details help you create a rich listing that is more appealing to searchers.
Want more details or need help creating an Apple Maps listing? Let us know!
Transformational Outsourcing and it`s Social Media Marketing Team was conceptualized in 2004 when the CEO Bob Levin who was then the CEO of Clay, Metal & Stone Read More
Don’t Hesitate to
contact with us for any
kind of information
Call us for immediate support this number
Copyright © 2020 Transformational Outsourcing Inc. All Rights Reserved.