The process is simple and straightforward.
1.Ensure that you are signed in to Google My Businesses
2. Select the location that you would like to manage, if you have more than one.
3. From the menu, select Users.
4. Click on the “Invite New Users” icon in the top right corner.
5. Enter the name or the email of the new user that you wish to add.
6. Assign the new user a role from among Owner, Manager, or Site Manager.
7. Click Invite. Once the new user accepts the invitation, they immediately have access.
ABOUT BOB LEVIN
Transformational Outsourcing and it`s Social Media Marketing Team was conceptualized in 2004 when the CEO Bob Levin who was then the CEO of Clay, Metal & Stone Read More