If you’re new to the world of marketing your business online, there’s a good shot you’re put off by getting started. Perhaps you have an old website you’re unsure of how to update or another account that is getting you no new business. You may be holding out your online marketing plan but the sooner you get started the sooner you will see results. If you don’t have a Facebook set up yet, here are a few reasons you should jump on that right away.
• Free marketing; just in case you didn’t read that right- free marketing!
• Easy way to contact a large amount of clientele and to stay in communication with them.
• 1 billion users are on Facebook and it increases every day.
• It’s easy to link your page to other sites and pages so you get increased traffic.
Once you have decided it’s time to set up a Facebook page account you’re going to need to know a few things to make it work best for your business. There are several tips that can help make or break your internet marketing through your Facebook account. Here are some daily ‘to dos’ you should follow:
• Respond to other posts so your account is active.
• Wish a happy birthday to those who’ve liked your page and are celebrating theirs.
• Invite new friends to like your page. Remember it is best when they are people you know.
• Post to your account every day and make it count. Add photos, ask questions create contests or share videos.
On a weekly basis you’ll find it’s a good idea to look into the insights for your page and check out how many people are visiting as well as check into different articles and stories that will be appealing for your clientele. If this sounds like a lot of work to you consider hiring a professional company like Transformational Outsourcing to manage the account.